|Home is where the heart belongs|
Autumn Hills CCI** 2014Running: 19th August - 30th NovemberAutumn Hills CCI** 2014 by Kartoffelpueh
Event Type: 3DE
Event | Entries
Welcome to the first scottish great international Three Day Event in the Autumn Hills!
This is an exiting and ambitious competition.
The horses must passed three challenges in three days: dressage, cross country and show jumping.
Deadline: 30th November
1. Horses must be at least 6 years old.
2. Riders must be 16 years or older.
3. Horses and riders had to join another Competition or some training together.
4. They must wear correct Tack (protection, saddle, brindle).
5. Countryflag and startingnumber must be visible.
6. All artwork must be your own (no commissions, no free lineart, no photo).
7. Must be shaded fullbody (3/4) and background.
8. Tracing is allowed, but you have to link back correctly in the credits (link to photo).
9. If your use a reference, you
Summer Dressage Show 2014The Fourth Annual Oak Brooke Summer Dressage ShowSummer Dressage Show 2014 by Summer-Dressage-Show
Event Starts: April 20, 2014
Entry Deadline: October 18, 2014
Up to a two week extension will be allowed (Ending November 1, 2014) if enough people desire it.
:icondressage-league: - Elite Show
No pre-registration. Just submit your entry to the proper folder in the gallery. Have the training/show images listed in the artist comments. Any information missing could result in point loss or disqualification. You will get a single friendly reminder.
We will hopefully post a few more journals with some opportunities to roleplay with other members or to just extend your storyline! If you are unsure about anything you can either note the group or me directly (OakBrookeStables) or you can comment on the journal!
1. Only three horses per class per stable. A single horse may enter up to three classes.
2. Any extra images will not count towards the in